Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Best day of my life!"

Happy 2011!



Another year is here!  We were so excited this morning to wake up to snow!  And not just the little bit of snow we get every once in awhile.  I am talking SNOW!  I couldn't wait for Maggie to wake up this morning!

She finally got up after what seemed like hours, we got bundled and out we went.  Over 2 hours of fun in our yard and neighborhood.  You know it's a good time when your daughter looks up at you with her eyes wide opened and sparkling and a big smile plastered on her face telling you "This is the best day of my life!"  

That sentence and look on her face was the best way I could have started my new year!  

Here is a collage of my girl having the best day of her life!

~Click on photo to make larger~


Here are some more pictures we took in our yard and around the neighborhood~

~Click on photo to make larger~



~Click on photo to make larger~



~Click on photo to make larger~



~Click on photo to make larger~



~Click on photo to make larger~




~Click on photo to make larger~





~Click to make photo larger~


Today, 01/01/11 has been a good day for us!
I hope you and your family have had a great day together as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Print

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails