I got my first award! I got my first award! LOL Thank you to Johanna at Jo's Health Corner for blessing me with such a sweet award. :)
The rules to keep this award going are:
1.Thank the person that gave you the award.
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered
and whom you think are fantastic!
3.Contact the Bloggers you pick to let them know they've won
4.State 7 Things about yourself!
I have found some awesome blogs lately and i'm excited to share them with you! Here they are, in no particular order! :)
**5 Orange Potatoes
Skip To My Lou
Silly Eagle Books
**Pink and Green Mama
down in the meadow
Blog, She Wrote
It's Almost Naptime
Sweet Simple Inspiration
Living and Learning
Our Suburban Homestead
**Journey Into Unschooling
A Country Mom
Please, never-mind the asterisks, they are there as a reminder for me. I have not yet been able to contact these people...can't find email addresses for them. So I need to find a way to contact them. Even if I can't I really wanted to share their blogs with you. I have been enjoying them tremendously!
OK, now for the 7 things:
1. I must have coffee first thing in the morning. Or else.
2. I have a major, major bird phobia. Which makes having 9 chickens really funny. For some reason I am not afraid of the girls.
3. I am short. I can wear cropped pants for full length pants.
4. I was blessed with the curse that our mothers give us when we are growing up...you know the one "I hope you have a child just like you when you grow up."
5. I am counting the days until Spring finally gets here.
6. I secretly like the color pink.
7. I hate crumbs on the kitchen counter. Almost as much as the toilet paper roll being turned the wrong way.