Monday, February 22, 2010

Blog Changes......

If you are a regular here you will notice that my blog is a bit out of sorts and some info is missing. I got a wild hair this morning to change the look of my blog and to make a long story short it got all messed up! I tried to work quick to fix things before Maggie got up but didn't make it. Now she is up and we have some things to do. So please bare with me and the mess I have created!!

Also, if anyone has any links to cute free templates please let me know. I'm looking for something that is simple but cute and light, easy on the eyes. :)






2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more.

    Happy Follow Friday!

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is cute. I don't know what is wrong with it and I have no advice for you. I'm sorry.

    I'm following you from Friday Follow!
    Heather
    http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

    ReplyDelete

Print

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails