Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm still around!

WOW!  Our moving experience has been one wild ride......and unfortunately we are still on it!  No, we have not gotten into the house yet.    We are patiently waiting though and hoping to be in between now and the next 6 months. 

We moved to a lovely area, but unfortunately I can only get dial up for now.  I am having problems getting hooked up because my computer is too new and doesn't want to use dial up, but I think we have it figured out now!

Maggie started school in August and couldn't be happier.  Neither could I.  She has broken out her shell and has blossomed far more than I could have hoped for.  Last night we had a potluck at school and
Back to School night.  She got up with her classmates and sung the sweetest song, The Magic Penny.  Another parent took video so I am hoping to get a copy and share it with all of you.

The school is big on gardening and being outdoors, which is right up my alley.  We are starting a Garden to Table program.  I am on the Garden Committee and am excited about all the things planned.  I will share more when I get my computer up at home.

I just wanted to pop in real quick, I hope I haven't lost all my readers!  I should be back in full swing by next week!  YIPPEEE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about the house:( But so glad to see you online again!!!! Missed you my sweet friend, and praying constantly for you!!

    Hugs

    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Print

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails