Tuesday, February 16, 2010

S'mores on a Stick!



I travel the 'net and look at so many blogs that I don't remember where I saw these S'mores, so I am sorry for not giving proper credit. If you have them on your blog please email me or comment on this post and let me know. I will know what blog it is as soon as I see the pictures!

I don't know about you, but I *love* s'mores! And, apparently Maggie is like her mama because she loved these! Super easy, super fun and a great treat at the end. We made enough to share with our neighbors.

First thing you want to do is put your large marshmallows on either a popsicle stick, wooden skewer or lollipop stick.



Then, get out a cooking sheet or wire rack with was or parchment paper on it. After that I took some graham crackers, put them in a small baggie and rolled over them with a rolling pin until I broke them up really, really small. I then put them in a small bowl.

Now melt some chocolate. I used Nestle's mini chocolate chips, put them in a metal bowl and melted them over some hot water in a pot.

Now you are ready for the fun part!



Take your marshmallow on a stick and dip it in the melted chocolate. Then swirl it around in your graham crackers.



After that you can lay them on your wax/parchment paper to dry, or stick them in a jar, glass or something else to prop them up.

Once all the work is done, you get a reward!



This was fun. Maggie had a blast. While we were making these we thought of other things you could roll onto the chocolate. Sprinkles, colored sugar crystals, nuts. The possibilities are endless!





1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I have to make this for our Saturday goodies this weekend..

    ReplyDelete

Print

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails