Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lesson Pathways

RUN over to Lesson Pathways! Hurry, run, don't walk! They are offering a 12 month FREE subscription to their site if you sign up as a BETA tester! I am so excited that my friend Gabby from The Work of Childhood let me know about it! Thanks Gabby!

This offer is only good thru tomorrow night (August 10, 2009-midnight), so you don't have much time left. I am amazed at how well thought out the lesson plans are. We are unschooling, but this is still a goldmine for me. Wonderful resources and ideas. There are links to videos, printables, projects, free e-books and so much more.

AWESOME! Hope you enjoy! Let me know if you sign up. Would LOVE to hear what you think of it!

OK, off to go roam the site some more!


Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails