Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Maria N found a home!


For those of you who are on Facebook with me, you know that I frequent Reece's Rainbow at least once a day!  You have also seen me post pictures of little cuties who need a home.  You will probably also remember that I posted separate posts about Lillian (who I hope one day to bring home and call my daughter!), Danil, and Maria N.  Well guess what!!!  Maria (who we will call Charlotte from now on!) has found her forever home!!!!  I am so happy for her!  Her parents.  The family.

I am also excited to be able to watch their journey on becoming a family through their blog, Chasing Charlotte. When you fall for one of these kids you wonder how their life will change.  It's amazing how someone can impact your life just by one little picture and very minimal information.  One thing we know is Charlotte's life is going to change drastically, and for the better!

When you look at the sweet, innocent faces on Reece's Rainbow you can not help wonder what is going to happen to  these sweet babies/kids.  It's heartbreaking.  I have cried many times for these children.  I am so glad that Charlotte wont have to live the life of institution.  She is one of the lucky ones.

If you have room in your life for a child, please consider adoption through Reece's Rainbow.  If adopting a child isn't in your plan, consider donating to a child's adoption grant or sponsor a family to help them bring home their new family member.  If you can't help financially, gift the free gift of prayer by becoming a prayer warrior.

Also, once you have stopped by Reece's Rainbow, click you way over to their blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Print

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails