Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gooey Gunk

If you read yesterdays post about Magic Muck, then you already know that I also made some Gooey Gunk.  Well, since making the first batch of Gooey Gunk I have made another.  :)  The first batch color was a pretty Cantaloupe color.  The one I made today is Apple Green.  I don't know who is having more fun with the Gooey Gunk, me or Maggie!

In the first bowl mix 1 c of glue, 1 c of water and 7-10 drops of food coloring~I used Tempura paint


Mix well.


In second bowl, add 1 1/3 warm water and 4 tsp borax.  Make sure borax is melted before going on to the next step.


Poor Solution A into Solution B.  Do NOT mix.  Roll Solution A in Solution B 4-5 times.

Take out Solution A and knead for 2-3 minutes.  Be careful with this step as it is REALLY messy.  You may want to do this in a bowl or sink because when it first comes out it is SUPER wet and dripping.  Once it's kneaded and mixed this is the end result!



Now close down your computer and go make some!  It's super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails