Monday, August 17, 2009

Flat Sarah is on her way!

Out the door she went this morning! On her way to Vegas! Unfortunately she left with lots of tears. Not Flat Sarah, Maggie. She was so excited to make her and to send her out but when reality set in she got very sad. Maggie's Grammie is here for two days and they are out enjoying the sunshine. So hopefully the sorrow will pass and Flat Sarah will be a distant memory.....until we talk about her again! LOL

The house is quiet. I'm not used to this. I don't hear the little chatter going on behind me. It's kind of sad when she isn't here. I am definitely going to get some good cleaning done though! The windows are all open, the fresh air is blowing in. The birds are chirping outside my window while eating on the seed Maggie carefully puts out for them. It's a good day! I feel blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails