Monday, July 26, 2010

The decision to move.....

Sorry I have been so quiet lately. We have had so many things going on, decisions to make.  For the last two months we have considered moving.  Not something we take lightly.  Especially for Maggie's sake.  She is so happy here, settled.  BUT, we have two big reasons we need to move.  (1) We want to be closer to Chris' work and Maggie's school and (2) we live next to the neighbors from hell.

So we have spent our evenings when Chris comes home from work and our weekends looking at homes.  We have found 2 that I think I could be happy in.  We could have the chickens at both places :)  There is a third that I have not seen yet.  The setting is intriguing.  A horse ranch.  They have horses, pigs, etc.  I think it would be an excellent place for Maggie to be at.  The house is tiny.  It's dirt cheap.  That's what scares me.  I love the fact it has solar power.  We could be saving up to about $600 a month (or even more), which would be really nice.  We would definitely not be there long term, and I know it.  So that's a huge plus.

Part of me wants to move into the beautiful new home, fresh paint, new carpet, hardwood floors, huge layout where we wouldn't be on top of each other.  Part of me wants to save money.  I guess nothing can be decided until we actually see it.  I am hoping it is as "charming" as the ad says.  :) 

I am sure I will be posting more about this!


  1. Praying for you as you look darlin!

  2. Thank you Stephanie! We very much appreciate and NEED it! :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails